недеља, 20. октобар 2013.

Zaključak



Umesto zaključka ću citirati komentar koji sam napisao ovde: http://www.depthpsychologyalliance.com/group/community-education-depth-alliance/forum/topics/lecture-20-of-the-red-book-study-group (na nekoj strani diskusije; za pristup tekstu je potrebna registracija).
I started an experiment 5 years ago here:
This Sunday (five years after the beginning of the experiment) is the day I am planning to write a conclusion there. Since that day is pretty much aligned with the ending of these lectures (give or take a few days), I suppose that the experiment isn't a complete failure. I mean, is there a better time and place in the world (regardless of the number of readers - just for me to really feel it) to talk about it in public than this very discussion topic?
Next Monday (the day after the end) will the political party I am a member of (I've been talking in DPA about mythic activism) be FIVE years old. I am invited to come to the celebration. Perhaps that "failed" experiment and that "failed" article is a way to say aloud about my intents and beliefs for the last time and start working on it (without scaring away anybody).”

Нема коментара: